Few things bring us greater joy than finding and equipping people who have a passion for God and want to use this board game as a tool to touch lives. No doubt, once you have been trained, played it a few times and have become familiar with presenting it, you’ll love Turkeys and Eagles™ even more.
Who is this training for?
Cell Group Leaders
Prison Ministry Leaders
School Ministry Leaders
Parents who want to connect with their children
What to expect on the seminar?
- Experience first-hand the benefits of playing the game with a trained facilitator
- Explore the background of the Turkeys and Eagles philosophy
- Discover the significance of the Eagle
- Understand the importance of players discovering their true ‘Identity in Christ’
- Learn how to lead players to a place of self-discovery by asking the right questions
- Develop a good understanding of what “to do” and what “not to do” whilst facilitating a game
- Discover facilitation tools that will help you to present the Turkeys and Eagles game with confidence
- Learn how to create a safe, non-threatening environment for players
- Learn to navigate difficult situations and tough questions
- Explore the different Turkey and Eagles resources and learn how they can be used to enhance the game
- Learn how to lead someone to the Lord and show them their next steps
We’re looking forward to seeing you at one of our training seminars.